29 Discussions
ritabas a lancé une discussion
triptych art or one big one for this wall ? - I’m trying to decide on artwork placement in my kitchen. I have a wall that is interrupted by a structural pillar. I taped the wall to get a... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
ritabas a lancé une discussion
I need help designing my artroom - I am thinking to do it with ikea but I struggle with the floor planner. Any really really really easy room design programs that could help m... Lire plus
    Commenter
ritabas a lancé une discussion
limewash or venetian plaster dirty look or elegant - Thinking about doing it in a bedroom for my boys but I am not sure if it look dirty or beautiful!!
    8 Commentaires
ritabas a lancé une discussion
stucco as outdoor siding? - been googling and wonder what your experience has been in maintenance ? I see I like the santa barbara or smooth more than the pebble dash, ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
ritabas a lancé une discussion
small bathroom sink and cabinet idea? - I have a tiny bathroom but I want to make it special. I was thinking since its in a not so used location I can do something that is a bit mo... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
ritabas a lancé une discussion
lighting adjustable shelf library - For a built-in library with adjustable shelves, we want lighting that is both integrated, subtle, and elegant, while avoiding visible wiring... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
ritabas a lancé une discussion
why can't furniture all match in a bedroom ? Why are sets bad? - I keep seeing designers say on youtube to avoid sets but why? Its for sure easy and looks pretty when beds match closet and night tables? No... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
ritabas a lancé une discussion
tile or wood flooring ( the laminate kind!!) for outdoor patio - I have a very light tile ( almost white slightly beige can't really see it)tile in my house. We are redoing our deck which the previous owne... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
ritabas a lancé une discussion
I thought it would be fun to talk about timeless design - What makes a home timeless? What are the fixed elements and colors that make something forever...........WHILE still keeping the home fresh... Lire plus
    27 Commentaires
ritabas a lancé une discussion
laundry room sink - no clue about sinks in new laundry room and I need to choose. I have not any idea what to get I thank you
    21 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...