7 Discussions
S Muir a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
S Muir a lancé une discussion
Counter space and a view - We took the plunge and gutted our kitchen. It had been renovated by the previous owners and looked pretty good but we found the function of... Lire plus
2 J'aime    12 Commentaires
S Muir a lancé une discussion
Our kitchen reno. The Before:
    1 Commentaire
S Muir a lancé une discussion
LED kitchen lighitng - I'm in the middle of a kitchen reno and need to make final decisions about lighting. Our kitchen is 20x11. (Sorry, I've tried, but can't s... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
S Muir a lancé une discussion
Where to position LED pot lights above a counter without any uppers - Where do I position LED pot lights over a counter that does not have any upper cabinets? I have just started a kitchen reno and will have t... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
S Muir a lancé une discussion
Open shelving in my kitchen - how and out of what material? - We are about to renovate our kitchen: it's a one walled kitchen with the range and hood between two large windows. We will have black lower... Lire plus
1 J'aime    20 Commentaires