22 Discussions
rivegauche a lancé une discussion
Beautiful landscaping.... - Just admiring....I had something done similar to the round seating area, except it is starting to have cracks running on some parts of the c... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
rivegauche a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
rivegauche a lancé une discussion
Would you be kind enough to share what paint color is on the wall? - This is beautiful for a master bedroom as the wall color is masculine enough.
    Commenter
rivegauche a lancé une discussion
Love the bed setup! - Is this bedroom set something I can purchase or custom made? I would like to purchase for the guest bedroom . Thanks.
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
rivegauche a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
rivegauche a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
rivegauche a lancé une discussion
Would you share the info of the low console table behind the couch? - I have the same type of couch where the headrest go up when the recliner is used (electric) and useful for me as they are not hit by the hea... Lire plus
1 J'aime    Commenter
rivegauche a lancé une discussion
Love the pendant lights...could you Share the manufacturer name/store? - Modern look can tie in with stainless appliances.
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...