6 Discussions
Roan Pastor a lancé une discussion
Plain English / deVol kitchen in USA. - I am starting research on a kitchen reno in NYC. I am obsessed with these 2 UK kitchen makers (see link below). This will be a small U-sha... Lire plus
2 J'aime    57 Commentaires
Roan Pastor a lancé une discussion
Help! Installing backsplash in crooked house :( - We are almost to the end of our kitchen reno and are stuck! My partner and I bought an old farm house where nothing is straight! Countertops... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Roan Pastor a lancé une discussion
Quick survey: What Range/Cooktop do you use? - Knowing that the participants here at Garden Web are knowledgeable when it comes to ranges/cooktops - would like to know what you guys use a... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
Roan Pastor a lancé une discussion
Island trim / backguard - necessary? - I am about ready to purchase the Verona 36 inch gas range - but the Island trim/Backguard will make it too high and will cover a light switc... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Roan Pastor a lancé une discussion
)15,000 BTU stove top - what else aside from Boiling water - Sorry for the ignorant question as I am just learning how to cook - but aside from boiling water - what else can you do with a high BTU stov... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Roan Pastor a lancé une discussion
36 gas range: Smeg - Fratelli Onofri or Berta master? - I need some recommendations! I am torn between these three brands - my criteria is below $3k for a 36" gas range. I have seen the Berta... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires