4 Discussions
rob_343 a lancé une discussion
Buy or Sell a House with Fruit Trees - Does anyone have any experience buying or selling a house that has fruit trees and/or bushes in the landscape? My guess is that it would be... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
rob_343 a lancé une discussion
Fungus Spray Question - I apologize if this is a dumb or previously answered question... I am in MD, just outside DC. I live in a densely populated neighborhood wi... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
rob_343 a lancé une discussion
Apples - DIY Interstem and Stool Bed - Without experience, I am going to try to graft my own apple interstems and create a couple of stool beds. I realize that there are easier me... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
rob_343 a lancé une discussion
New Plum Trees Initial Pruning - I have been reading this forum for a while. This is my first post. I planted some asian pears and blueberries last year. This year, I ordere... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires