118 Discussions
Rob Blomquist a lancé une discussion
Stapelia no growth - 6 months ago I started a little stapelia collection from Aridlands. I have seen little to no growth in these plants in that time. I water ev... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Rob Blomquist a lancé une discussion
Moving them out - How long does one keep plants in less than 100% sunlight? And are there stages to use?
    7 Commentaires
Rob Blomquist a lancé une discussion
Watering the kidz - In sorting through all my issues with succulent growing, watering has become a major issue, looking at my collection indoors I have about 25... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Rob Blomquist a lancé une discussion
My poor E. nodulosa - I'm not sure whats going on, first I thought I was dealing with some almost microscopic mealie bugs. I drenched the plant with 90% isopropal... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Rob Blomquist a lancé une discussion
Fertilization of the plantes.... - Recently it was pointed out that several of my cacti were showing signs of nitrogen stress. Since they are all on pumice, I have decided to ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Rob Blomquist a lancé une discussion
Nitrogen and plant yellowing - I looked at my cacti, the only plants I see much yellowing in, and I noticed several that caused me to wonder if they too were suffering thi... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Rob Blomquist a lancé une discussion
Towering Crassulas - I am curious what all the 'Towering Crassulas' are. I mean Budda's Temple, Baby's necklace' and so on. What are theiir names? I am wanting t... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Rob Blomquist a lancé une discussion
Compost in our Succulent Mixes? - I recently saw an ad to stop using peat soils and move to compost soils. I am wondering if anyone else is doing it, and what should we thiin... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Rob Blomquist a lancé une discussion
Crassula 'Baby's Necklace' Whats up? - I had trouble replanting this plant in a decent soil. The plant had few roots and I could not keep them together, they just scattered around... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Rob Blomquist a lancé une discussion
Let's talk about watering these plants. - In the winter I probably have about 75 plants that I care for. Some winter growers, some winter sleepers, others that just love water. Every... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...