4 Discussions
robbolson a lancé une discussion
Greenhouse Help Please (pictures) - I have a bit of an off the wall idea and wanted to run it past those of you with experience. The wife and I have been thinking about making ... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
robbolson a lancé une discussion
Comfrey questions (bocking 14) - From MN (zone 4?) First year gardener/composter this year and trying a good mix of flying by the seat of my pants and researching heavily as... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
robbolson a lancé une discussion
Garden lettuce help (pics) - Hello All, First time gardner here. I grabbed a few garden mix plantlngs (is that the right term?) from the local greenhouse and planted the... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
robbolson a lancé une discussion
Grass help! - I'm a new homeowner and new to lawn care. There were two tall pine trees that had dead branches down to the ground, we trimmed them all up t... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires