4 Discussions
Robert Schellin a lancé une discussion
Sub Zero - Wolf demonstration - I'm signed up for a Sub Zero -Wolf cooking demonstration on Monday night. Has anyone attended one? What should I expect? What products f... Lire plus
    Commenter
Robert Schellin a lancé une discussion
Homemade doorbell - Hi. I don't have a before shot but I thought I would share this video of the doorbell I made for my house. We're building a new home and thi... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Robert Schellin a lancé une discussion
New home construction savings ideas - Hi all. We're in the planning stages of a new home construction project. I'm relatively handy, I included a shot of me turning a screened po... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Robert Schellin a lancé une discussion
Looking for thoughts on new home design. - We're opening this up to the community. Take a look and tell us what you like and don't like. We start construction in spring so we have ti... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires