11 Discussions
Roberta Long a lancé une discussion
Large window project - House is 20 years old and the windows falling apart builder-basic. Currently has about 76 windows in the house - some will be consolidated ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Roberta Long a lancé une discussion
Alternatives to IKEA for kitchen & laundry cabinets - I know there have been a huge delays and lack of stock for IKEA cabinets. I just moved to a new home - which could use both new kitchen and... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Roberta Long a lancé une discussion
Closet systems - for selling house - Hello - I am in the midst of cleaning up my home for resale as I have purchased another home. I have 7 closets that are completely outfitt... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
Roberta Long a lancé une discussion
dishwasher replacement woes - filtration/hard-food/hydrid - Frustrated with the filtration-only dishwashers (I have a Miele 24 inch 8 year old and Bosch 18 inch 3 years old) - I really appreciate not ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Roberta Long a lancé une discussion
Flooring Dilemna - take 4 - Hello - I have a flooring dilemna - this room in my 40 year old house has been through multiple variations/renovations. When we first moved... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Roberta Long a lancé une discussion
reusing wood from kitchen floor & looking at backsplash - Anything that can be done with wood that was removed from our house? We need tile in our kitchen/dog room/family area - but I know the wood ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Roberta Long a lancé une discussion
Minor kitchen update plans after botched renovation - Hi - I posted a month or so ago regarding mistakes me made in our DIY kitchen renovation. We are not convinced we want to stay in this house... Lire plus
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires
Roberta Long a lancé une discussion
Kitchen renovation not completed - need to re-think - We did a renovation almost 4 years ago - and never fully finished it. As we neared completion and started using the kitchen we uncovered so... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Roberta Long a lancé une discussion
redesign for 90% finished kitchen - Hi - We did a major renovation 2.5 years ago - but didn't really finish all the details (still have temporary handles and no backsplash, did... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Roberta Long a lancé une discussion
Electrolux appliance issues - We bought our appliances about 2.5 years ago for our kitchen reno. So far we have had problems with our Electrolux induction range - ended ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...