12 Discussions
Robin Young a lancé une discussion
Help needed with paint color. - These are photo's of the great room at my cottage. I need a paint color that will help downplay the very orangy tone of the pine ceiling an... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Robin Young a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Robin Young a lancé une discussion
Need help with wall color - These are the two pillow shams for the matching quilts I will be putting in my grand kids room at the cottage. I was thinking of painting t... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Robin Young a lancé une discussion
Paint - Is this Tranquility by Benjamin Moore?
    6 Commentaires
Robin Young a lancé une discussion
Neutral Bedroom wall color needed - I need some Benjamin Moore paint colors for a bedroom and a den. Need them to be fairly neutral, something along the line of Bleeker Beige. ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Robin Young a lancé une discussion
Need help with paint color - I have just bought a condo apartment. The bathrooms and entrance floors are a beige tile with pink undertones. I have installed new granit... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Robin Young a lancé une discussion
Paint Color - Does anyone know a color that is close to Benjamin Moore-Edgewood Rocks (1056) The color is no longer available in Canada.
    4 Commentaires
Robin Young a lancé une discussion
Need help picking garage and front door colors - We have purchased this 1950's bungalow and would like some help with exterior paint colors.
    14 Commentaires
Robin Young a lancé une discussion
Green and Pink Vintage Bathroom - Need help with this bathroom. I am thinking of gutting everything except the tub which will be refinished white and the wall tile. Any ide... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
Robin Young a lancé une discussion
Blue Vintage Bathroom - Any help appreciated with this bathroom. I am open to getting rid of everything except the tiled walls. I'd like to keep them
    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...