4 Discussions
Robin a lancé une discussion
Cabinet Company ... - Did you do the finish or custom build the cabinets or both? I'm going to replicate this kitchen look in my home in Centennial, CO. I have dr... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Robin a lancé une discussion
Backsplash? - Could you tell me where to find and what the name of the backsplash is? Love it!!
    1 Commentaire
Robin a lancé une discussion
Wild Horses picture - This is truly a work of art. I want to have that picture in my house, I'm middle class and I'm not sure if it's out of my price range. It wo... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Robin a lancé une discussion
Love the Ceiling and Floors! What materials were used for ceiling and - Love the Ceiling and Floors! What materials were used for ceiling and what is the stain/finish?
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire