4 Discussions
rollas a lancé une discussion
Uncovered outside? - Both photos show the fixture on a porch. My location is not covered (garage door side entrance) and will be exposed to rain. Is that ok?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
rollas a lancé une discussion
Does the bar holding the nozzle rotate? - I would like to put this in a laundry room and be able to fill large, 5-gallon buckets. Does the bar holding the nozzle rotate out of the w... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
rollas a lancé une discussion
Does the bar holding the nozzle rotate out of the way? - I would like to use this in a laundry room. Will I be able to push the bar aside for big 5 gallon buckets?
    1 Commentaire
rollas a lancé une discussion
Do I have to have pump underground, or does water circulate in unit? - With most fountains you have to have a pump underground and tubes fed thru the fountain to get the water to rise to the top and circulate. ... Lire plus
    Commenter