7 Discussions
ro mo a lancé une discussion
Which color grout for our kitchen backsplash? - Hi all, We are installing our kitchen backsplash now and we need help deciding on the grout color. We’ve narrowed it down to either white... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
ro mo a lancé une discussion
Which size vanity mirror? - Hi please let me know which size of mirror you’d recommend for this space. There will be a 72” single sink vanity below it With the sink in ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
ro mo a lancé une discussion
Adding Kitchen Cabinets to Existing Kitchen Cabinets - Hi, I am adding cabinets to an existing kitchen and we ordered natural maple to match the existing set. I am in a bit of a conundrum in reg... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
ro mo a lancé une discussion
Vanity Light too high?? - Hi, My contractor just completed laying the wall tile on our vanity wall, and I realized that they might have moved the vanity light too hig... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
ro mo a lancé une discussion
Match shower step tile to floor or wall? - Hi, I need some help choosing which tile to use for the shower step in our guest bathroom. Please see pics below. The white is the suggest... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
ro mo a lancé une discussion
Shower Remodel Affecting Downstairs Condo Unit Water Pressure - Hi all, I'm on the 2nd floor of a 3 floor condo unit and I'm in the midst of a renovation. The plumber came out on Tuesday to repipe the gu... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
ro mo a lancé une discussion
Need help choosing tile flooring color to match taupe vanity - Hi All, I just received this vanity from the Bath Outlet - it's described as tan with grey undertones, and the best way I can describe it i... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires