11 Discussions
ron_ca a lancé une discussion
Crown paint doesn't Match Cabinets - I'm buying a new home from a national tract builder and wanted to get some opinions regarding interior trim color. The cabinets will be ther... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
ron_ca a lancé une discussion
Paint Ceiling White or Same as Walls? - I am buying a home from a builder and it is under construction now. The builder will paint all the walls and ceilings the same color or I ca... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
ron_ca a lancé une discussion
Is there an easy way to mark & drill holes for bar pulls? - I am installing 3 different sized bar pulls on my shaker cabinets and was wondering if there are any trick? My plan is to make several jigs... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
ron_ca a lancé une discussion
Bar pulls - I need to order three sizes of your bar pulls. 7 3/8, 6, and 14. It seems as if the 6 and 14 are solid stainless steel but the 7 3/8 are sol... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
ron_ca a lancé une discussion
What Color Subway Tile Backsplash with White Shaker Cabinets? - So far white 3 x 6 subway is what we have decided on for backsplash. The paint on the wall is Sherwin Williams Agreeable Gray and we are con... Lire plus
7 J'aime    62 Commentaires
ron_ca a lancé une discussion
Comments on Quality of AKDY and Elica Range Hoods - I am looking for a quality wall mount range hood with chimney extension available for 10 foot ceiling height at an affordable price. I read... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
ron_ca a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
ron_ca a lancé une discussion
Casing Suggestion Needed - I have 3 panel shaker interior doors installed in a small bungalow. There is only room for 3 1/4" door casing because of how close they are ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...