14 Discussions
rona7770 a lancé une discussion
bedroom looking a bit heavy? - Hi Everyone We are having a blue wardrobe built in hence I’ve painted the wall but do you think it’s going to look heavy with the fireplace ... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
rona7770 a lancé une discussion
what sideboard would you keep - Hi I wonder if you could help. I have two sideboards and was wondering which to keep? I like the mid century one my husband likes the Danis... Lire plus
    32 Commentaires
rona7770 a lancé une discussion
kitchen layout decision before 9 Dec! - Hi I wonder if anybody had any suggestions on layout and style of my kitchen? The room measures 10ft x14ft and these are existing drawings h... Lire plus
    29 Commentaires
rona7770 a lancé une discussion
help with driveway - Hi we are having a new driveway and I like cobblestones do you think it would work with this house?
    21 Commentaires
rona7770 a lancé une discussion
advice please what newel cap to use? - Hi I live in a 1930s house and this is an unusual newel post and I’m not sure what cap to put on - any advice gratefully received
    15 Commentaires
rona7770 a lancé une discussion
picture or round mirror above the fireplace in bedroom - Hi any help welcome also will be changing light fitting
1 J'aime    10 Commentaires
rona7770 a lancé une discussion
help with woodwork - What can I do about this?
    4 Commentaires
rona7770 a lancé une discussion
help -advice on chimney stack eyesore - Hi my husband asked me to get help from houzz - he dislikes the look of the back chimney stack which is an odd shape!
    11 Commentaires
rona7770 a lancé une discussion
Rug colour - Is this rug too dark?
    2 Commentaires
rona7770 a lancé une discussion
Window - Love the Windows who makes them?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...