30 Discussions
Diane a lancé une discussion
please help me find a light fixture - I am looking for a Rise and Fall pendant. I have found several that would work, however, they are all ship from the UK. I have seen amazin... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Diane a lancé une discussion
please help choose the correct white paint for a first time condo owne - Our daughter is closing on her first condo in the DC area and wants to personalize it before moving in, but has a budget. She definitely wa... Lire plus
    29 Commentaires
Diane a lancé une discussion
Need creative help to finish living room - Help me with solution for unfinished space, furniture and art work. Previous help from Flo, Porter, and HEWE resulted in sofa, chair, coffe... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires
Diane a lancé une discussion
Help, desk chair delima - Have a mid century teak desk, perfect size for a living room corner. Clear chair with a Tibetan wool cushion caught my attention it is no a... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Diane a lancé une discussion
Time to finish living room HELP please. - Still looking for eight pieces and feel to complete. Sofa, grey flannel is new. Rug is new to us, but is 1910 Persian. Piano is vintage s... Lire plus
    71 Commentaires
Diane a lancé une discussion
Help find leather chair - Looking for a good quality leather chair like this one I found on a houzz photo. Anyone? I am in Chicago area and want something I can see... Lire plus
    27 Commentaires
Diane a lancé une discussion
Landscaping from scratch - Almost finished with two year renovation and addition. New sidewalks and driveway are complete time to plan and plant. Front yard in addit... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Diane a lancé une discussion
Marble edge profile decision, ugh - Kitchen counter marble edge love ogee, but also a simple soft rounded edge. Have thought about ogee on the island and the soft rounded edge... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Diane a lancé une discussion
Honed vs polished Carrara - Selected my kitchen marble slabs yesterday fell in love with the honed instead of the polished. I know marble has drawback I can live with ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Diane a lancé une discussion
Need help completing living room, please - This is living room where we empty nesters watch tv, read paper and I try to play the piano. Tail end of whole house renovation I am exhaus... Lire plus
1 J'aime    92 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...