281 Discussions
Poorbutroserich Susan Nashville a lancé une discussion
looking for Kordes Chris - Does anyone have contact info for him? I cannot message him on the site. Thanks! Susan
    9 Commentaires
Poorbutroserich Susan Nashville a lancé une discussion
ID help for crimson thorny climber - Hi. Found this one nearby about to be bulldozed. Curious if anyone has any ideas...I'd say neighborhood established in the 40s...Laterals we... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Poorbutroserich Susan Nashville a lancé une discussion
6 J'aime    10 Commentaires
Poorbutroserich Susan Nashville a lancé une discussion
McClinton Tea - Here is my wonderful McClinton Tea. I have 4 of them. I guess that is the most duplicates of any one rose.
9 J'aime    6 Commentaires
Poorbutroserich Susan Nashville a lancé une discussion
Spring Blooms - Here is what has been blooming in my garden G. NABBONAND GEORGETOWN TEA McCLINTON TEA NIGRETTE with cranesbill "Samobar" CREPUSCUL... Lire plus
8 J'aime    11 Commentaires
Poorbutroserich Susan Nashville a lancé une discussion
11 J'aime    12 Commentaires
Poorbutroserich Susan Nashville a lancé une discussion
For the Ludwig's shoppers - Questions: are the roses grafted or own root? what size is sent? how much is the shipping? None of this info is on the website. Also, did ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Poorbutroserich Susan Nashville a lancé une discussion
Bare roots from DA - DA sent some good looking stuff this year. I'd say a 200% improvement over last year. The stocks were amazingly large, on par or better than... Lire plus
7 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Poorbutroserich Susan Nashville a lancé une discussion
Ramblers on creek bank? - Hi. I'm soliciting opinions on whether you experienced folks think wichurana and/or multiflora ramblers would do well on the edges of creek ... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Poorbutroserich Susan Nashville a lancé une discussion
Pleased with Regans - Just got my first bare root order from them. These are some Austins. Not Palatine quality but better than some I've gotten from Hortico and ... Lire plus
2 J'aime    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...