4 Discussions
roseworkshop a lancé une discussion
Kitchen backsplash Dilemma - I’m working for kitchen backsplash now. My cabinet are Dove white color and I chose 3x6 white subway tile. But I am thinking should I put ac... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
roseworkshop a lancé une discussion
Choosing Toilet color - We just finished floor tile. We decided not to change the tub. Now which toilet color matching the bath tub??? It’s 18 years old house can’t... Lire plus
1 J'aime    26 Commentaires
roseworkshop a lancé une discussion
Grout Dilemma, please help!! - I recently started on a bathroom remodeling project, we have layed the tile and are on the last step, grouting. We set up a couple of tiles ... Votez maintenant
    13 Commentaires    47 Votes
roseworkshop a lancé une discussion
New Cabinets & Flooring Installations Dilemma - Previously, our family had hardwood flooring in our formal dining room and tile in the other rooms: the kitchen, laundry room, living room, ... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires