6 Discussions
DARLENE ROSIE LYNCH a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
DARLENE ROSIE LYNCH a lancé une discussion
I have a large Kohler 30" country sink and I NEVER use the dishwasher. - I am redoing the kitchen with a subzero 24" column frig only and a 24" pantry beside it. I am seriously contemplating eliminating the dishwa... Lire plus
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
DARLENE ROSIE LYNCH a lancé une discussion
A built in counter depth refrigerator with a food preserving system.. - I am planning on buying a SUB ZERO refrigerator and I wonder if anyone knows if Kitcheraid has a similiar system of preserving food.
    1 Commentaire
DARLENE ROSIE LYNCH a lancé une discussion
    3 Commentaires
DARLENE ROSIE LYNCH a lancé une discussion
Please tell me where I can purchase this vanity - I have gutted my spare and spent 2 months trying to decide what style vanity to use .. The bathroom is 5X11..
    1 Commentaire