6 Discussions
Gloria Roma a lancé une discussion
laminate table/counter - Hi, Where can I find this laminate counter top material/installer? Thanks, Gloria
    Commenter
Gloria Roma a lancé une discussion
Kitchen countertop - Where can I find this for a kitchen countertops in San Diego?
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Gloria Roma a lancé une discussion
Folding doors - Are there any kind of screen that works with folding doors?
    1 Commentaire
Gloria Roma a lancé une discussion
Roulph - How strong is this steel wall and is it rust proof?
    Commenter
Gloria Roma a lancé une discussion
columns - were the columns made at the home
    Commenter
Gloria Roma a lancé une discussion
what are the dimensions of this room w x L - Hi, I have a long kitchen and I'm trying to figure out how many things I can fit in a 16 x 28 foot space. (16 wide by 28 long) The kitchen i... Lire plus
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires