7 Discussions
Charlotte Beachum a lancé une discussion
My master bath is outdated and tub is too deep, shower too small - I plan to make shower/wet room with pedicure sink. Move the toilet from the shower area to the alcove that will be created by removing the d... Lire plus
    Commenter
Charlotte Beachum a lancé une discussion
I'm looking for a seller of the contemporary waterfall bathroom sink faucet - It was $43.60 by sinofaucets in one of your newsletters . one.hole looked like brushed nickel or perhaps it was chrome
    2 Commentaires
Charlotte Beachum a lancé une discussion
where can I get these tiles in or around boca Raton fl - freshwater shell tiles by amoii and micro pebbles cayman blue by statements tiles? These are beautiful. Love your site
    1 Commentaire
Charlotte Beachum a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Charlotte Beachum a lancé une discussion
what are the dimensions and and height of the tufted ceramic garden stool - would love to put it beside my foot spa in my wet room.
    1 Commentaire