11 Discussions
Roxanne a lancé une discussion
refrigerator drawers - I am seeking to replace my refrigerator drawers (24 inch) It never worked properly and then stopped working ( have already dumped money int... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Roxanne a lancé une discussion
Hideous stairs - We have been remodeling our northwest contemporary(all year). We replaced windows with fiberglass (brown exterior frame/trim) the whole hous... Lire plus
    34 Commentaires
Roxanne a lancé une discussion
Backsplash suggestions - It's Time to start picking out tile for a backsplash. Cabinets are bisque by Crystal cabinetry, walls are BM Pearl Harbor, granite island is... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Roxanne a lancé une discussion
Appliance pull or cabinet pull for Miele dishwasher? - I'm being told by my designer to use a (14 ") appliance pull on my dishwasher panel. But the appliance guy says no one does that-they use a... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Roxanne a lancé une discussion
Moving Granite slab safely over a second story deck - Yikes! Our granit e island is unlikely to go up our stairs to the second level. We can try removing the banisters, but even this may not w... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
Roxanne a lancé une discussion
Paint color - I have an open concept house. I have one color throughout the areas that open to one another. This is my neutral, though some would call i... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Roxanne a lancé une discussion
undermount sink- advantages of reveal vs overhang vs zero - I am having a single bowl elkay stainless sink installed in new quartz countertops. I was going to have a small-perhaps 1/8 inch overhang. ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Roxanne a lancé une discussion
need under cabinet lighting help - Prior to having my new cabinets installed, I had the electrical stubbed out for the Juno dimmable UPLED in various lengths. I based this de... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Roxanne a lancé une discussion
Kitchen countertops-coordinating island with peripheral - I would like to use Alpinus granite for my island and a complementary "solid" color for my counters. I was thinking of using engineered qua... Lire plus
    30 Commentaires
Roxanne a lancé une discussion
designing lighting for a kitchen - We have a gutted kitchen/ dining area. I'm moving along on most of the project but need to plan the lighting for the area. I have been try... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...