67 Discussions
Roxana *** ZN 5 Indianapolis IN *** a lancé une discussion
Pics of yellow leaves on Paniculatas... Heat shock? Iron deficiency? - I have 5 established (4 years old) limelight hydrangeas, they are in full sun, I never had any problems with them until this season, it seem... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Roxana *** ZN 5 Indianapolis IN *** a lancé une discussion
Another "Watering Tomatoes" question from newbie - If I tell you, that I give my tomatoes about 1/2 gallon each plant daily using drip irrigation ( 15 minutes with 2GPH emitters - raised beds... Votez maintenant
    14 Commentaires    6 Votes
Roxana *** ZN 5 Indianapolis IN *** a lancé une discussion
Is my anemone dying or just sun burn? (PICS) - These were purchased recently from a nursery, and I have been waiting to plant because I couldn't decide where to put them, but in the last ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Roxana *** ZN 5 Indianapolis IN *** a lancé une discussion
ID this please!! - It blooms tiny little clusters of white/yellowish flowers almost like mini mums, there are about 3 big “shrubs” here, a few stems form one n... Lire plus
    26 Commentaires
Roxana *** ZN 5 Indianapolis IN *** a lancé une discussion
Brown mushy center in canes... ? - A couple of my roses are struggling, they were very healthy looking, had tons of buds, aphids came, I sprayed and the blooms came but not th... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Roxana *** ZN 5 Indianapolis IN *** a lancé une discussion
Trimming Creeping Phlox - yikes!!! - I am so excited for these for next year! I just can’t give them all of that space to roam free lol https://www.instagram.com/p/ByQQZT8Ahp... Lire plus
    Commenter
Roxana *** ZN 5 Indianapolis IN *** a lancé une discussion
Your garden's water fountain pictures - I am SO excited, the local nursery had a sale on their pottery and garden decor and I grabbed a small water fountain... I am going to put it... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
Roxana *** ZN 5 Indianapolis IN *** a lancé une discussion
Pics of my struggling small Boxwoods - Last fall I found a ton of these at Lowes, so I decided to frame a path by the front of my house to make a hedge, since I took all of their ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Roxana *** ZN 5 Indianapolis IN *** a lancé une discussion
Best prevention tactics for roses in the spring - Do you guys use any organic sprays in order to prevent bugs or other diseases to attack your roses? Last year my tactic was to "fix&quo... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Roxana *** ZN 5 Indianapolis IN *** a lancé une discussion
Tips for making a raised bed for Shrubs - Hello, me again... I am in the process of collecting as many bricks that I can to make a raised bed... the dimensions will be approx 18' lon... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...