11 Discussions
roy01 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
roy01 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
roy01 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
roy01 a lancé une discussion
Ideas for lounge chair and side table for reading room / home office - This room is all open with my living room, kitchen and entrance , and I would like to keep the walls as is. I would like a comfortable chai... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
roy01 a lancé une discussion
I would like to get ideas to make my master bedroom more interesting - We see the master bedroom from the living room open space , so everything has to blend in. The house is all painted in white.Thank you for y... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
roy01 a lancé une discussion
Any ideas to make this room more interesting. - This is my guest bedroom adjacent to my living room . The whole house is painted in white .
    6 Commentaires
roy01 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
roy01 a lancé une discussion
What has changed in your website ?? - Before when I clicked on the a subject or picture, I would see the whole article with all the pictures, but now , when I click I get the sub... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...