5 Discussions
Renee Saifer a lancé une discussion
what is the floor material? - is it oak, maple, birch and or solid, engineered or HDF or?
    1 Commentaire
Renee Saifer a lancé une discussion
Epoxy Terrazzo floors - We are building a NEW house. Total 5300 square feet, basement, 1st floor and 2nd floor. I'd love feedback on Epoxy Terrazzo for the first f... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Renee Saifer a lancé une discussion
cabinets above a sink - I want to build a 24-30 " long horizontal window along the wall behing my sink. I want cabinets above the glass running about 6-9 feet ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Renee Saifer a lancé une discussion
How deep are the upper cabinets abovve the sink - Also, how high is the cabinet above the faucet, from the counter top. is there enough room to wash large pots.
    1 Commentaire
Renee Saifer a lancé une discussion
Floor material - Is this floor poured terrazzo or stone or?
    Commenter