6 Discussions
rtpatel83 a lancé une discussion
Where can i purchase this table - I want to purchase this or similar table for my home. I live in Dallas TX, any stores around my ares has table like this?
    1 Commentaire
rtpatel83 a lancé une discussion
Help with finding this table - Any one know where I can find this or similar tables.
    1 Commentaire
rtpatel83 a lancé une discussion
Want to know where to find this console table
    Commenter
rtpatel83 a lancé une discussion
Dining room help? - Need help with dining room, table n decoration.
    10 Commentaires
rtpatel83 a lancé une discussion
Bedroom crisis. - Brand new bed room of my parents. Need Idea on color n decoration. Already have modern clean shape cherry color bed picked out.
    35 Commentaires
rtpatel83 a lancé une discussion
Need help with living room decorating - Need help with type of furniture suggestion n layout!! I'm more of a modern decor person. Need help picking out coffee table and lamps n acc... Lire plus
1 J'aime    51 Commentaires