5 Discussions
Bethany a lancé une discussion
Stairwell help! - I am in the process of painting my stairwell risers (I will do them white instead of the black) and also adding a runner. This stairwell is... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
Bethany a lancé une discussion
What "style" is my home? - I live in an older (1948 ) home and am in the process of having the roof redone (hail storm) along with the outside lights, mouldings, and p... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Bethany a lancé une discussion
Stairwell Help - I have a new-to-me old house - built in late 1940's and it has a very dark stairwell in the center of the house. The two side walls are (we... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Bethany a lancé une discussion
Porch area needs SHADE - any ideas? - I love my new-to-me 1940's home in a lovely area. It faces West and the setting sun STREAMS in this large window in the front. I would lov... Lire plus
    26 Commentaires