5 Discussions
Ruth Ann Widner a lancé une discussion
Kent Moore cabinet colors? - Does anyone know the paint color options offered by Kent Moore cabinets? I am particularly interested to know if they have a beige-greige … ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Ruth Ann Widner a lancé une discussion
Base only - Is it possible to order this vanity without a top? I am interested in purchasing the base only...
    1 Commentaire
Ruth Ann Widner a lancé une discussion
Can sliding barn style doors clear light switches? - I want to install a sliding barn style door between our kitchen and laundry room (like http://houzz.com/photos/2838940). However, there is a... Lire plus
1 J'aime    9 Commentaires
Ruth Ann Widner a lancé une discussion
Accent fabric source?? - Looking for the valence and euro pillow fabric name and manufacturer...
    1 Commentaire
Ruth Ann Widner a lancé une discussion
Supplier of striped fabric? - Love the extra wide horizontal stripe in unusual color combo!! Who is the manufacturer or supplier?
    1 Commentaire