13 Discussions
Roo a lancé une discussion
Shared Twin Boys Bedroom Layout, Storage and Feature wall Ideas! - Hello, Need some help as I am not used to decorating! I have twin boys (9 years old) sharing a room and their bunkbed is quite large (we c... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Roo a lancé une discussion
Bathroom layout advice - Hi All, We live in a 1930's house with a small bathroom. 170cm x 200cm. Currently the layout isn't working as all 3 amenities are very clos... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
Roo a lancé une discussion
Living Room Layout - Hello, I love our living room, but I just want to maximise the space and make it cosy. We are about to get it decorated with new fireplace,... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Roo a lancé une discussion
Electrical Plans for an Open Plan Layout - Hello, I have posted a few times about the same room and work has commenced. I am a complete novice and am now having to give my electrical... Lire plus
1 J'aime    13 Commentaires
Roo a lancé une discussion
Please help me save my hallway tiles! - Hello, This weekend I discovered a gem underneath laminate flooring in our hallway. We are currently undergoing a major renovation and the ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
Roo a lancé une discussion
Roof window position and combinations - Hi All, I am needing advice on the position and combination of roof windows for my pitched roof. The lighting plans will be affected by any... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Roo a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Window - Top hung or side by side casement? - Hello, I'm at a crossroads and quite frankly daunted by all of the decisions that I need to make in the coming months! This is one of them a... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Roo a lancé une discussion
Open Plan Ceiling Extractor Advice - Hello, I last posted on here in March 2015 and am glad to say that we are soon to start knocking down walls almost 3 years to the day of mov... Lire plus
1 J'aime    7 Commentaires
Roo a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Roo a lancé une discussion
Open Plan Layout Advice. Column Issues! - Hello, After getting a structural engineer to draw up plans for an RSJ we have found out that we need to have a column about 140mm diamet... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...