9 Discussions
ruth chikalla a lancé une discussion
    13 Commentaires
ruth chikalla a lancé une discussion
my after fireplace - I attached the before..Here is the after
    1 Commentaire
ruth chikalla a lancé une discussion
before and after fireplace after I got your help - I hope that you like my new fireplace..befor and after I got help from houzz
    5 Commentaires
ruth chikalla a lancé une discussion
need to choose a contemporary fireplace - i want to get rid of this brick fireplace,
    2 Commentaires
ruth chikalla a lancé une discussion
contemporary fireplace - have to cover red brick
    5 Commentaires
ruth chikalla a lancé une discussion
I like your talent - You have so much talent. i enjoy your ideas. Keep them up
    Commenter
ruth chikalla a lancé une discussion
brick fireplace makeover?
    3 Commentaires
ruth chikalla a lancé une discussion
I want to redo my bathroom but do not want to gut it. Now it had a lighthouse theme which I am sick of. I am thinking of doing it all gray... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
ruth chikalla a lancé une discussion
I have an all gray bathroom on purpose and want to add bright lime green towels and rug. What do you think of this? I now have light house... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires