30 Discussions
rwbil a lancé une discussion
Door between laundry room and kitchen - Renovating Laundry Room and Kitchen. Right now there is a door between the rooms which opens into the kitchen and when open blocks cabinets.... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
rwbil a lancé une discussion
Help with Fence Stain Color - I want to use a semi-transparent stain on my fence. The fence is made from pressure-treated lumber. Previously I used a Ceder Natural tone... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
rwbil a lancé une discussion
Bathtub Updating - Wanting to update this bathtub and not sure what would be the best option. It is a unique size garden tub that is 40" wide, so I really... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
rwbil a lancé une discussion
Bathroom Transition / Threshold Options. - Remodeling a bathroom and trying to determine the best transition option between the bathroom and the family room. Deciding between a Marble... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
rwbil a lancé une discussion
Bifold or Regular Door for Linen Closet - Building a linen closet that is accessible from the Guest Bedroom. You can see it in the attached photo. The closet to the left is the BR ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
rwbil a lancé une discussion
Need Closet Organization Help - One thing leads to another. Actually doing a guest bath remodel, but needed space to put everything so I figure start with the bedroom clos... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
rwbil a lancé une discussion
Help with Bathroom Layout - Looking for ideas on Bath Remodel. Right now just looking for layout ideas. Let’s start with the existing layout and what I will and will n... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
rwbil a lancé une discussion
Shingle Color Selection - Re-Roofing and need help in picking out a shingle color. I was thinking a Charcoal or Brownish Color. Attached is a photo of the existing ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
rwbil a lancé une discussion
Trip Hazard Question - Have a sidewalk to the house and there is a deck about 30" from the sidewalk running parallel to the sidewalk. I want to extend the de... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
rwbil a lancé une discussion
Kitchen recessed light placement in Galley Kitchen - Looking at updating my Kitchen Lighting with 6” recessed lights. There are so many options. Let's start with the most critical. 1) Placemen... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...