4 Discussions
ryan1330 a lancé une discussion
Need some landscape ideas for the front & back of house - What kind of shrubs/ Plants should I plant at the front of the house? ( Need to replace the existing over grown Weigelas and redo the pavers... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
ryan1330 a lancé une discussion
Need help with patio landscpae ideas??!! this needs something! - Summer in MN and this space gets HOT- so the landscape needs to handle heat- what & how should I do? I have no clue!
    1 Commentaire
ryan1330 a lancé une discussion
Help! Need to be told what to plant or how to landscape around patio! - Looking for idea for plants/shrubs at our back patio/house...? MN.. and west side so can get SUPER hot in this space
    1 Commentaire
ryan1330 a lancé une discussion
NEED HELP! SUGGESTIONS - I need design ideas for these cabinets/fireplace... This wall is actually in our dining room... open to the kitchen. so it's not a sitting a... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires