27 Discussions
s2chandra a lancé une discussion
Colors - Hi, Pretty room. What color are on the walls? Thank you.
    Commenter
s2chandra a lancé une discussion
Wall color - Beautiful work. What color is the wall?
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
s2chandra a lancé une discussion
Dresser - What would be a good dresser to use?
    Commenter
s2chandra a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
s2chandra a lancé une discussion
Shirley - Hello: Love this. Could you kindly tell me how high the counter is where the stools are? Thank you very much.
    Commenter
s2chandra a lancé une discussion
Flooring - Beautiful. Where can I find this flooring. Color? Make?
    1 Commentaire
s2chandra a lancé une discussion
Floors - Hi! Beautiful and elegant. Could you kindly tell me where I can source the floors? Thank you!
    Commenter
s2chandra a lancé une discussion
Rug - Beautiful! Wall color and rug?
    1 Commentaire
s2chandra a lancé une discussion
Chandelier - Where did you get the chandelier?
    1 Commentaire
s2chandra a lancé une discussion
Floor - I love this kitchen! If I used the same tile and colors, would a dark espresso floor work( my kitchen and living room/dining room are all... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...