8 Discussions
Sadie Sue a lancé une discussion
How to Decorate a bench on the front porch? - What do I do with this bench? I want to add a few pillows, maybe a table but I am stuck on color, type, etc. It's a small space......Any he... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Sadie Sue a lancé une discussion
Pop of color? BUT which color? - Please help. I’m looking to add color to this room, but I’m overwhelmed with so many choices.... I’m looking for pillows, Knick knacks, etc... Lire plus
    27 Commentaires
Sadie Sue a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Remodel - please help - I am finally remodeling my kitchen, kinda keeping the same floor plan. I would like to have seating if possible ( I included 2 photos as exa... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Sadie Sue a lancé une discussion
Please help me decorate my fireplace and accent color - I just painted it and I am stuck on how to decorate the fireplace. Any ideas? I am also looking for an accent color for the pillows in this ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Sadie Sue a lancé une discussion
My Fireplace and shelves need help!! - This fireplace takes up the whole wall. I am not sure what to do with it. I started to paint the shelves, but the current color is not worki... Lire plus
1 J'aime    11 Commentaires
Sadie Sue a lancé une discussion
Need Help with Decorating a Beach House Mantle - Any ideas on how to decorate this mantle? I don't think this mirror works. My colors are Teal, whites and browns. Beach House theme. thank... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Sadie Sue a lancé une discussion
what does the other side of the kitchen look like? - I am wondering if I can do this, but worried about my floor plan
    2 Commentaires
Sadie Sue a lancé une discussion
Need help with my kitchen - I am looking into remodeling my kitchen. I can't change the floor plan. I am hoping all of you creative people can help me. I can move appl... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires