6 Discussions
sadowling a lancé une discussion
Painting over cabinet - Hello! I like oversized contemporary art mixed with rustic or antique pieces. What are your thoughts on this combination? (Painting would be... Lire plus
1 J'aime    19 Commentaires
sadowling a lancé une discussion
Need a quick opinion - I only have this rug on loan until this afternoon to look at colors. Just moved into this house - had it painted alabaster, it has 2-sotry c... Lire plus
    44 Commentaires
sadowling a lancé une discussion
Powder Room... this red has got to go! - What are your thoughts/ideas? I can't replace the vanity right now (dark wood with black granite top and gold faucet). I'm thinking of Sherw... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
sadowling a lancé une discussion
Powder Room color? - Oh boy, this red has got to go! I can't change the vanity (dark wood with black granite top) or the gold faucets right now, but I'm removin... Lire plus
2 J'aime    22 Commentaires
sadowling a lancé une discussion
Color help! - I'm challenged by the master bath marble color - it's not my favorite, but can't afford to replace it right now (the walk in shower has acce... Lire plus
1 J'aime    17 Commentaires