12 Discussions
Cheryl Cannon a lancé une discussion
Flooring details, please. - The vinyl floor is very good looking in the photos. Who is the manufacturer and what is the color/style number for this product?
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Cheryl Cannon a lancé une discussion
Flooring details, please? - Please tell us the manufacturer, material, and stain color of the wood flooring. It's striking!
3 J'aime    8 Commentaires
Cheryl Cannon a lancé une discussion
Can you tell me the manufacturer of the toilet, please? - This skirted toilet looks like it might be easy to clean and would have a low profile.
    Commenter
Cheryl Cannon a lancé une discussion
I really like the dinnerware shown on the counter. Who makes it? - I know I'm supposed to be paying attention to the digital holder (which I'd also like to know how to source) but the bowls caught my eye
    Commenter
Cheryl Cannon a lancé une discussion
triangular trash/recycling bins - I can find the pull-out drawers for trash/recycling bins everywhere, but nowhere can I find these triangular bins, no matter what search wor... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Cheryl Cannon a lancé une discussion
Folding/ironing table plus hamper is pure genius! - Was this piece of laundry furniture custom made or is it commercially available? On casters and 'electrified', with storage shelves on the s... Lire plus
    Commenter
Cheryl Cannon a lancé une discussion
Floor plan please? - Windows on both walls adjacent to cabinet, but window seat with boots across from door? What are the open drawers/bins showing me? Love the ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Cheryl Cannon a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Cheryl Cannon a lancé une discussion
This is the photo - I thought this photo would come to you with my question - am trying again.
    1 Commentaire
Cheryl Cannon a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...