75 Discussions
sal2012 a lancé une discussion
How to restored my hand hammered Nickel vassel sink - Hello, I installed 5 years ago a small hand hammered nickel vassel sink ( now it is hard to find the s size). It is 18x11. Unfortunately, ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
sal2012 a lancé une discussion
pipes underneath vanity? - Can you please tell me who polish the the pipes or plumber used chrome materials for these pipes.
    Commenter
sal2012 a lancé une discussion
powder from vanity plumbing - Hello , I am just curious who will polish the plumbing pipes if they will be showing up after installation of faucet and vassel sink? Is th... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
sal2012 a lancé une discussion
make color lighter on wood vanity. - Hello, Please help me to make the wood color lighter on first left panel. I have paid carpenter to make this small vanity. He did a good jo... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
sal2012 a lancé une discussion
Looking to get a tree for privacy screen fence. - I have five feet lattice fence installed on my front patio lawn. I want to plant some trees to block the views; so no one look at us and wi... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
sal2012 a lancé une discussion
drain assembly ? - What kind of drain assembly should I buy?
    Commenter
sal2012 a lancé une discussion
could you please tell me more about sink - Hi, I am interested to know more about sink and cabinet and their sizes as my bathroom is very tiny and looking to get modern look of cabine... Lire plus
    Commenter
sal2012 a lancé une discussion
powder room rebuilt - Hello, Just want to repaint, place counter with modern sink in tiny powder room. The wall size where sink and table goes 30x13. I am unable ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
sal2012 a lancé une discussion
dilemma on kitchen exhaust - Hello , We renovated 5 years ago and installed internal Kitchen internal exhaust hood brand name is wolf. I have reasearch on everything be... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
sal2012 a lancé une discussion
paint on cedar wood planter - Hello I have a nice cedar wood rectangular planter that I wanted to paint white match to my vinyl white fence wood. Please advise how to I w... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...