36 Discussions
Sal Conti a lancé une discussion
trying to get some feedback - Is the sage two dark and the doors are black just trying to get feedback Votez maintenant
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires    3 Votes
Sal Conti a lancé une discussion
New interior decoration, living room, and dining room front door - So I redecorated and painted with the Wayne Scott, white and different color of sage and painted doors black what’s next?
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
Sal Conti a lancé une discussion
removing old tile in pool - Should I use the blue tile for the new border in pool I just put a grayish wood look tile on the surface around pool and add a 4 “gray slate... Votez maintenant
    1 Commentaire    2 Votes
Sal Conti a lancé une discussion
new border tile around in side of pool - Should I use the blue tile for a new border around inside of pool
    2 Commentaires
Sal Conti a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires    1 Vote
Sal Conti a lancé une discussion
outdoor living room - I added stone to the walls and and add stone to the side of the barbecue and also I made a tv insert wall and added stone also and put led l... Lire plus
3 J'aime    13 Commentaires
Sal Conti a lancé une discussion
Up dated bedroom - What should I remove or add in the bedroom and the French door should I add curtains Votez maintenant
2 J'aime    5 Commentaires    4 Votes
Sal Conti a lancé une discussion
Befor and after master bedroom - Before and after master bedroom
    Commenter
Sal Conti a lancé une discussion
Master bedroom befor and after - Master bedroom befor and after
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...