14 Discussions
Sally Benjamin a lancé une discussion
Before I sew my curtains - what to do about the gap at the top!! - I've purchased spring curtain rods and the hooks that hang off round metal loops for honeycomb pattern curtains to hang in my knotty pine ro... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
Sally Benjamin a lancé une discussion
Care and cleaning for interior faux stone - We are considering installing faux stone around our fireplace. I am concerned that it will attract dust (with all the little ledges) and wo... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Sally Benjamin a lancé une discussion
Furniture arrangement - fireplace and television on opposite sides - My spouse wants the flat screen tv on one side of our living room and the fireplace on the other side. We've got a Scandinavian couch and t... Lire plus
    25 Commentaires
Sally Benjamin a lancé une discussion
PAINT ARTICLE - White and off-white colours that go with wood trim As you can see, whites and off-whites work so well with wood trim. White is my favourite ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Sally Benjamin a lancé une discussion
Impractical - Dishes over the cook top. Do the residents cook?
    Commenter
Sally Benjamin a lancé une discussion
Fireplace replacement - Our 1985 home had a rotting chimney for a formerly-wood burning fireplace. The chimney had to go (and it is as I write this request for help... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Sally Benjamin a lancé une discussion
I want to black out (my bedroom windows) - From what I've seen in a quick search, roller shades that mount inside windows don't completely block light because the hardware extends sli... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Sally Benjamin a lancé une discussion
Help - I bought a BIG mirror - I ordered a big mirror for the wall in our breakfast nook. It measured 60-in x 36-in and has a polished edge but no frame. It weighs 48 lb... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Sally Benjamin a lancé une discussion
Gold or white?? - I'm getting mirror glass for this frame. My question is - keep the frame gold or paint it white?
    5 Commentaires
Sally Benjamin a lancé une discussion
Acrylic latex over oil paint - I've been warned by my painters that using latex/acrylic paint over oil-based wall paint is a bad idea. BUT online I see again and again th... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...