8 Discussions
Sam Brown a lancé une discussion
what's this plant - there's been two small dead tree trunks in my backyard I planted roses in front of them and fertilizer one of them came back to life and blo... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Sam Brown a lancé une discussion
dimmable LED lights in this fixture? - if I put in dimmable LEDs can this fixture do dimmable?
    Commenter
Sam Brown a lancé une discussion
i cant pick blacksplash - i want modern and taupe grey.....i have off white counter tops so alot of tile is too white....if i do subway i want it laid http://www.ma... Lire plus
    Commenter
Sam Brown a lancé une discussion
decide what color to paint the shudders and door - Internet!!!! I have photoshopped my house into spring to ...... turquoise, rust, navy? Other ideas are welcome
    7 Commentaires
Sam Brown a lancé une discussion
island size - what are the dementions of that island
    Commenter
Sam Brown a lancé une discussion
which counter top - with that backsplash and those cabinets
    2 Commentaires
Sam Brown a lancé une discussion
Which back splash should I use - I initially picked out the darker grey convex tile seen in the pictures but it's 40$ SF so im going with a cheaper alternative which do you ... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Sam Brown a lancé une discussion
More pictures?????? - It's almost impossible to purchase without seeing more than one picture
    1 Commentaire