35 Discussions
samayyz a lancé une discussion
3 different kinds of fencing in the same backyard. Advice needed. - The neighbor to my left has a white Vinyl fencing. I have a large wooded lot that I love to see so I wanted to put black vinyl chain link to... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
samayyz a lancé une discussion
How to remove hundreds of tulip bulbs? - I purchased a house and the owner planted hundreds of tulip bulbs in the back under a shaded area so you see the stems but they never bloom.... Lire plus
1 J'aime    10 Commentaires
samayyz a lancé une discussion
curtain suggestions? - I️ am not good at picking curtains. Can I please get a few suggestions as far as color and texture goes.
    14 Commentaires
samayyz a lancé une discussion
Help! Fiddle leaf dying one leaf at a time. - It's been a couple of months and this baby is dying one leaf at a time. A little advice would be appreciated. I know it's droopy but it was ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
samayyz a lancé une discussion
Fiddle leaf fig tree problem. - Hi my fiddle leaf fig is about 3 weeks old. I watered it once 4 days ago and placed it outside to get more light. Yesterday I brought it ins... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
samayyz a lancé une discussion
Which area rug and coffee table do you prefer? - This is my living room. I would like to add some accessories later to give the room more of a Luke feel. Area rug options En... Lire plus
2 J'aime    80 Commentaires
samayyz a lancé une discussion
Interior decorating app suggestion. - Hi can anyone recommend an app where I can upload a picture of my living and add different rugs, ends tables and curtains to see how they lo... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
samayyz a lancé une discussion
Which backsplash? - We originally thought to do subway tile backsplash but decided it looked a bit to bland. So now we have narrowed down it down between these ... Lire plus
2 J'aime    46 Commentaires
samayyz a lancé une discussion
How do I finish this room off? - The walls and sectional are both light grey. The floors are a white washed bamboo. I know everything looks bland but I want a light and airy... Lire plus
1 J'aime    40 Commentaires
samayyz a lancé une discussion
Does anyone have a white leather sofa with 3 kids ages 5-11 ? - My husband has my mind set on a white leather sectional for the family room. I think its a total waste of money but I am getting tired of th... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...