19 Discussions
SamuellaZ6a a lancé une discussion
Please help me identify this OGR - Hi all, I'd love an ID on a rose in my husband's family. I've asked about his mother's rose before with little luck, but I am more intrigue... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
SamuellaZ6a a lancé une discussion
Please help me identify this peony! - Was out on a walk in the neighborhood, and spotted this beautiful peony. Here's what I can tell so far: Fragrance: I could smell its fragr... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
SamuellaZ6a a lancé une discussion
Kaolin clay (Surround WP) on roses to deter Japanese Beetles - I keep an organic garden in eastern KS, and I am already so done with JBs. I try to do all of the IPM things: I apply milky spore religiousl... Lire plus
1 J'aime    25 Commentaires
SamuellaZ6a a lancé une discussion
Please help me identify my colleague’s old roses - A colleague recently moved to the Montérégie region of Québec. She’s concerned about RRD coming to her neighborhood, and is desperate to get... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
SamuellaZ6a a lancé une discussion
Please help me ID this mockorange! - Hello, I recently visited a rooftop garden and found this gorgeous variety of mockorange planted in mid Wisconsin. I reached out to the hea... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
SamuellaZ6a a lancé une discussion
Rose ID - Rose with long leaves - Hello, I am visiting family in Montreal and am always on the lookout for old and/or once blooming roses. I recently saw this pink rose (or a... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
SamuellaZ6a a lancé une discussion
Saving ranunculus corms - advice needed! - Hello! Last year, I attempted to save my 2021 ranunculus corms for 2022, but failed miserably. I followed all recommendations from my count... Lire plus
    Commenter
SamuellaZ6a a lancé une discussion
Please help me identify my MIL's rose - This rose has been in my husband's family for over 75 years. It belonged to his great aunt in mid-Missouri (St. Louis), and has stayed in th... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
SamuellaZ6a a lancé une discussion
Turkey berry or something else? - Last year I purchased what I thought were seeds for a small, round eggplant variety. I planted them fairly late in the year (August), and wh... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
SamuellaZ6a a lancé une discussion
Please help me identify my grandmother's roses! - My grandmother fell ill recently, and it is very likely her home will be sold soon. Her area is also becoming gentrified, and many homes in ... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...