15 Discussions
Sandra a lancé une discussion
Hanging grommet drapes - I am hanging drapes with grommets over a sliding glass door. How high should I hang the rod for 84" drapes to hang just above the floor... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Sandra a lancé une discussion
Need help finding house plan - I am looking for a ranch house plan about 2500 sf with living room on front to be able to enjoy the view I will have of the pond outside the... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
Sandra a lancé une discussion
Selling home - I am selling my home and must replace the carpet in LR, DR &Family room. What color carpet should I buy that all potential buyers will l... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Sandra a lancé une discussion
Windows Pella vs Andersen - I am building a new home in Delaware and would like some help deciding between Pella and Andersen in regard to quality and price.
    2 Commentaires
Sandra a lancé une discussion
Skylights - I am considering putting skylights in the house I'm having built but I've heard they leak eventually. Can you get skylights that won't leak ... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Sandra a lancé une discussion
Dark Great Room - I am building a new home and am concerned that the family room might be dark due to the large covered porch on front and the room being in t... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Sandra a lancé une discussion
Choose flooring - We are building a new home and are considering engineered wood for great room, foyer and office. What is your opinion of engineered wood?
    2 Commentaires
Sandra a lancé une discussion
I want close to white cabinets with cocoa glaze - What type of wood and finish would I use to get white looking cabinets with cocoa glaze and have them look as light as possible?
    17 Commentaires
Sandra a lancé une discussion
Love the cabinets! - Are these painted? What is the wood and finish? I am trying to achieve this look.
    Commenter
Sandra a lancé une discussion
custom home - building a custom home....any "must" haves/cool ideas you have come across? For example - Outlets on both
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...