13 Discussions
sandy_82 a lancé une discussion
Backsplash - I love the glossy backsplash. What is the name of the tile ?
    Commenter
sandy_82 a lancé une discussion
Side table - I love the open and slim side table. where can I get them ?
    Commenter
sandy_82 a lancé une discussion
Nightstand options for Cherry bedroom furniture - The obvious choice is to go with the same color as the bed but I wanted a contrast that will go well with the wall color :) Any suggestions ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    7 Commentaires
sandy_82 a lancé une discussion
Pillow - Love the pillow . Where can I find one ?
    1 Commentaire
sandy_82 a lancé une discussion
Any suggestion for backsplash? - Any suggestions on what backsplash color might go with this kitchen. its too dull and I was it to pop. I like glass tile alot but not sure ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
sandy_82 a lancé une discussion
Cube seating - Hello ! Love the fabric of the cube seating where can I find one ?
    1 Commentaire
sandy_82 a lancé une discussion
Any suggestions for a backsplash - Do find my recent remodeled kitchen. I am having a hard time making my mind on the backspash. Any suggestions will be appreciated. I prefer ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
sandy_82 a lancé une discussion
Red oak hardwood floor stain or not - We recently replaced our carpeted floor to a natural red oak hardwood floor. The dilemma I have is to either stain it with natural Minwax co... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
sandy_82 a lancé une discussion
Hardwood - could you please tell me what stain or hardwood this is ?
    1 Commentaire
sandy_82 a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...