110 Discussions
Sans2014 a lancé une discussion
Opuntia humifusa 2020 - My Patch of Opuntia has woken from its winter sleep. But this Morning 9 May 2020, they look like this. Yes, snow May 9th!
1 J'aime    16 Commentaires
Sans2014 a lancé une discussion
Opuntia in July - These pictures are from July. I took the above photos through out the day as the flowers opened and closed
4 J'aime    Commenter
Sans2014 a lancé une discussion
    13 Commentaires
Sans2014 a lancé une discussion
Haworthia: can you give me a name please - This is my favorite variety of Haworthia, but I'm not exactly sure which one it is ( I'll not mention my guess). I would like to know as I ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Sans2014 a lancé une discussion
S Masoniana after nearly 2 years - I got this as a rooting cutting that had a tiny pup coming up in Summer 2017! This is what it looks like today 29 May 2019.
1 J'aime    9 Commentaires
Sans2014 a lancé une discussion
remarkable story to this thimble cactus - Last winter (date unknown but it was a mild day as I had a lighter jacket on) I found a piece of thimble cactus on the floor. That piece en... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Sans2014 a lancé une discussion
amazing survival - This cutting amazes me, it was I thought, beyond recovery last September. The piece (a single leaf and stem with a few tiny nodes) was is s... Lire plus
4 J'aime    8 Commentaires
Sans2014 a lancé une discussion
Opuntia recovering from winter - Long ago I promised Kara to show my Opuntia's forever home, well here it is. Back in April and now at the end of May
2 J'aime    4 Commentaires
Sans2014 a lancé une discussion
My first mini African Violet! - I just got this little guy.
    8 Commentaires
Sans2014 a lancé une discussion
Succulent ID for this NOID - The garden center had no idea the name of this little guy.
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...