7 Discussions
Sara Bourne a lancé une discussion
mirror to low ? - Hi all, Help! I feel like the medicine cabinet/mirror is to low and that the color is wrong… need help pulling it all together
    2 Commentaires
Sara Bourne a lancé une discussion
mirror to low ? - Hi all, Help! I feel like the medicine cabinet/mirror is to low and that the color is wrong… need help pulling it all together
    2 Commentaires
Sara Bourne a lancé une discussion
mirror to low ? - Hi all, Help! I feel like the medicine cabinet/mirror is to low and that the color is wrong… need help pulling it all together
    12 Commentaires
Sara Bourne a lancé une discussion
what is the countertop made? - Love the countertop. What are the details? Where did you get it?
    Commenter
Sara Bourne a lancé une discussion
need help deciding on counter - Hi, this is my small bathroom. I need help deciding on counter. I will most likely pick a light wood color for vanity. I want to balance out... Lire plus
1 J'aime    17 Commentaires
Sara Bourne a lancé une discussion
how much space between medicine cabinet and wall? - Help! I’m redoing my small bathroom. My contractor says the vanity will be 38in wide. It will be against a wall on the right. How much clear... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Sara Bourne a lancé une discussion
Match kohler Moderne brushed gold mirror with sconce. - Hi, I need two side sconces to match my Kohler Moderne Brushed gold mirror. I’m only seeing sconces in Moderne brushed Brass. Also, my fauce... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire