22 Discussions
sarabeth2 a lancé une discussion
Help - Rid the old cedar Chest of the cedar smell? - I inherited an old cedar chest. It would make a nice miscellaneous storage chest, except I do not want that strong cedar odor permeating ev... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
sarabeth2 a lancé une discussion
1960's Small Galley Kitchen Remodeled: BEFORE and AFTER - We have lived in this house for nearly 48 years. We just updated our 12' galley kitchen. I am thrilled with cooking on my Induction Cooking ... Lire plus
26 J'aime    48 Commentaires
sarabeth2 a lancé une discussion
The counter towel rack - Where did you get that nice towel drying rack? Very nice!
    2 Commentaires
sarabeth2 a lancé une discussion
Painted Oak Wood Trim White. Before and After - Primed the red oak with Benjamin Moore Stix Primer, one coat. Three coats of BM Advance, satin finish, White Dove (kitchen) and White in hal... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
sarabeth2 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
sarabeth2 a lancé une discussion
What Paint Color Used? - Is this a Benjamin Moore paint? Beautiful room!
    Commenter
sarabeth2 a lancé une discussion
Where could I get this roman shade fabric from? - What is the name of the pattern on this shade fabric. Great design.
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
sarabeth2 a lancé une discussion
Did you hire a cleaning company after your remodeling was done? - I am over whelmed with the thin coating of fine dust that is covering everything and spreading through to adjoining rooms, and my kitchen re... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
sarabeth2 a lancé une discussion
Does the backdoor also need a 'storm door'? - we are deciding on the back door, which is our most used door. From the outside it leads right on to a small landing at the top of the basem... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
sarabeth2 a lancé une discussion
Wood floors refinished, how long must wait to put down a rug? - We just had our red oak floors refinished: sanded, stained, and 3 coats of satin top coat finish. It has been one week. How long should I ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...