15 Discussions
sarabley a lancé une discussion
Is this backsplash OK? Help! - Hello! We had backsplash put up a few weeks ago and I just keep going back and forth about whether it looks OK or not! I'd like to get unb... Lire plus
    25 Commentaires
sarabley a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
sarabley a lancé une discussion
Help with floor and paint - We are in the process of total renovation. I have to pick out flooring and paint for our open concept kitchen and dining room. These rooms ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
sarabley a lancé une discussion
Built in color? - Hello, wondering if you happen to know the white paint color for these built ins? You do beautiful work! Thank you for your time!
    1 Commentaire
sarabley a lancé une discussion
Lighting? - Hello, Wondering if you have any info on the lighting? Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
sarabley a lancé une discussion
Cabinet and trim color? - Hello: Wondering if you could tell me the color of the trim and the cabinets in this room? And also any info on the floors? Thank you so muc... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
sarabley a lancé une discussion
Stain color? - Hello, I am wondering what the stain color of the beams is? And also the stain color of the cabinets and the species of wood of the flooring... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
sarabley a lancé une discussion
Wondering about adding a fireplace to living room - Hello: We are currently renovating a house we bought a few months back. We are contemplating adding a fireplace to our living room. The liv... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
sarabley a lancé une discussion
wood and stain? - Hello, I am just wondering if you happen to know the species of wood used and the color of stain? Very pretty! Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...