4 Discussions
Kaitlin a lancé une discussion
small bath remodel - stuck on design - We have a 9ft by 3.5 ft full bath on the first floor of our 1890 home that is very tiny. The house is new to us and this bathroom clearly ha... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Kaitlin a lancé une discussion
top floor & basement renovation - We are having a dilemma about the top floor (middle floor plan) and how to rearrange it from an apartment. We want a master with en-suite b... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Kaitlin a lancé une discussion
Living room layout, small space, help! - Just moved to SF into a small 480 sq ft one bedroom. The living room is really boggling me. Because I don't have much space, I need to make ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Kaitlin a lancé une discussion
Living room layout, small space, help! - Just moved to SF into a small 480 sq ft one bedroom. The living room is really boggling me. Because I don't have much space, I need to make ... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires