5 Discussions
savvyginger a lancé une discussion
Need help with bathroom design - I'm in the middle of a bathroom remodel. The master bathroom is 4' w x 13' l (narrow & small). My shower system, vessel sink, LED dow... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
savvyginger a lancé une discussion
How to purchase? - I want to purchase this African Wolof Laundry Hamper, Marine....how do I go about it?
    Commenter
savvyginger a lancé une discussion
Painting dilemma for office/guest room - I need your advice on painting my office/guest room. As you can see the ceiling flows down onto the wall, so my question is: Do I paint th... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
savvyginger a lancé une discussion
Need design advise for stairwell & upstairs landing - As shown in the pics - I have this stairwell and upstair landing I need ideas on design. I removed the stair treads and is left with these ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
savvyginger a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires